Fulfilling a promise we made to the community and ourselves, in an AMAZING feat of willpower, determination and muscle, Quicken Loans has made Detroit its home. With passionate team members crawling all over the downtown area, and even more to join in the future, we are dedicated to revitalizing the city.
This is no longer a hope or a dream. It is real, and it is now emanating from the passionate, driven and collaborative people and their energetic companies, who are flocking to WEBward Avenue to help create it.” – Dan Gilbert, Founder and Chairman of Quicken Loans.
We saw it. Now you can believe it.
We aren’t even close to being done! Be a part of growing this family, striving to make a difference and rebrand this city.
Did you know?
- In 1909, the world’s first mile of concrete highway was paved in Detroit.
- Detroit’s Belle Isle is the largest island park in the U.S.
- The Detroit River is home to the world’s only floating post office, the J.W. Westcott II.
What’s there to do?
- Enjoy concerts, shows, and more at any of Detroit’s 18 professional theaters (the second largest theater district in the United States, outside of New York City!).
- Detroit is home to Vernor’s Ginger Ale, Sander’s Hot Fudge, Better Made Potato Chips, Faygo Soda Pop, and Stroh’s Ice Cream. Did that make you hungry? Stop by any one of our Coney Islands for a Coney dog topped with chili, onions, and mustard.
- Right outside our downtown Detroit office you’ll find Campus Martius Park. In the summer there are free concerts and entertainment, and in the winter the park becomes an ice skating rink.
- Are you a sports fan? Cheer on the Red Wings at Joe Louis Arena, the Tigers at Comerica Park, or the Lions at Ford Field.
- Have a ritzy night out at any of downtown Detroit’s spectacular casinos, like Motor City Casino, MGM Grand, and Greektown.